HEDGEHUGS stamp set is the product we are using today to create this lovely Spring card.
There are several techniques to creating this card and I will show you how with this accompanying video.
- Whisper White Card stock cut at 4.75" square
- Mat of Lemon/Lime Twist cut at 5"
- Card base of 5.25" x 10.5"
- Silicone Craft Mat. This 6" x 6" mat is only £5.50 and can be used for many uses. Mirror Image technique, as a extra layer for easy stamping with the Stamparatus, to help glue pieces as doesn't stick and can easily be wiped off, with a glue gun as doesn't stick and many more. I use mine all the time.
- Lemon/Lime Twist and Pool Party ink pads.
- Colouring tools of choice. I used the Stampin Blends alcohol markers which are currently sold out as were so popular but will be re-available in June 2018.
Please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel and this blog as I regularly post projects, tips and techniques using current Stampin Up products that you can buy through my shop HERE or the shop now link at the top of the page.