Tuesday 31 July 2018

Stamper's Tips Library - An ongoing series of videos sharing quick tips to make your crafting easier

Hello and welcome to the Stamper's Tips Library. An ongoing series of videos showing you some quick tips I have learned in my journey in stamping and crafting. I hope you enjoy and please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel so you don't miss anything.

Here is the first 3 videos in the series to get you started.  So whether you are just starting out stamping or are a seasoned stamper I hope there will be something that you will find useful.  When I started I wish there had been a library to dip into as I learned along the way with many mistakes and errors so all of these tips have come about through my own experiences. The tips are by no means revolutionary or new but by having them in a library format might just help improve your stamping experience.

1. The three second rule



2. Inking Up Images - Ink to stamp or stamp to ink?




3. How to avoid a halo around your stamped image.


This library is going to be an ongoing work in progress, as I think of tips and add to the library over the coming weeks and months.

Enjoy and I hope you find some of them useful.

Buy any of the products used HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment