Tuesday 10 August 2021

Use your stash to make a large tag - summertime theme

 I am part of Facebook group called The Joy of Sets which is a page full of ideas using stamp sets. They run regular swap challenges and this one was to make a large tag 6” x 3” with the theme Summer.

I decided to do an eclectic mix of sunflowers, sunshine and children playing.


The stamp sets I used were

Jar of Flowers for the sunflowers

Beautiful Moments for the children

Balloon and sun dies from Saleabration Sheep Dies

Here is the link to my shop if you want to purchase them https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/

I’ve made a video of the process and how I put it all together. You can also see how I struggle with the ribbon charm for far too long, but get there eventually. Real time crafting warts and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment