Friday 3 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Baby Naming Card

Happy New Year everyone.  Well what a  seasonal time it was. Rain, floods, gales in bucket loads and it is still happening.  I was without telephone and internet connection for 10 days and this morning at last an engineer arrived and fixed it so I am thankfully back to catch up with my blog.

To start with I had a baby naming card to make.  One of the great things about making cards is that they can be individual and there are plenty of christening cards in the shops but no baby naming cards.  This was for a customer for their little one Thomas.






Stampin' Up! as you know are the products that I use and you can buy them through myself with no postal charges if you live within the GU9 Farnham area or have delivered direct for £4.95 postage however small or large the order.  You can now buy through stampin' up! online just choose JANE ALLMARK (me) as your demonstrator of choice.  Remember to take a look at the online clearance rack as there are sone great bargains to be had at up to 80% off.

I will be organising some more workshops in the next couple of weeks where you can join me at home and make some cards and projects.  The classes are £10 and all products are supplied.  I will be making some lovely Spring and Valentines cards and gift ideas so take a look at the top of the blog for details.

Hope you are having a dry time, stay safe and happy crafting.

allmark.j@sky.com to get in touch :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor you being without Comms all that time!! Hope all is back to normal now; I have just made the first post of 2014 also :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete