Monday 6 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Card in a Box using Fabulous Florets

One of the things I love about being a stampin' up! demonstrator is access to a great community of fellow demonstrators and a saying which is spread amongst us all is 'case' copy and share everything.  It is great to find and share ideas, so today's card is one of these.  It is called a card in a box because the card folds flat for postage but when unfolded it becomes a box filled with decorations to your heart's desire.  I used the fabulous florets stamp set 128574 in wood £21.95 or 123027 in clear £17.95.  There are 6 great stamps (I have used 3) with the sentiment 'the earth laughs in flowers' which I think is beautiful and so true. I also used the butterfly punch and stamp set as you've got to have butterflies amongst the flowers.




Quite a difficult card to photograph and excuse the gluey bits I added further panels to these pieces after I had photographed.  The designer series paper is a sneak peak from the up and coming Sale-a-bration and is FREE with a purchase of £45 spent in any of stampin' up! catalogues.  I used crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, so saffron & sahara sand which are lovely pastel colours (not the best to photograph) but trust me they are gorgeous.

I still have a few places left for my classes on 20th Jan & 3rd Feb (for details see top of blog under classes) so if your in the GU9 Farnham area and want to come along please get in touch and join in the fun. allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment