Thursday 9 January 2014

Stampin Up! Card

A big thank you to all the people that have been taking the time to look at my blog over the past few years and a big welcome to all the new people who are currently doing so.

Today I have been continuing on the theme of layered cards.  This is a valentine card done in lovely pastels crisp cantaloupe, pool party, pistachio pudding and pink pirouetteand Sahara Sand. Stampin' Up! ink pads are £4.95 each and come in 50 great colours.



I still have a couple of spaces on my up and coming card making classes, see the top of blog for details.

Ordering is simple with Stampin' Up! just contact me allmark.j@sky.com or order direct through their online website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ this is a direct link to my page when placing order use me JANE ALLMARK as your demonstrator of choice.

Happy crafting and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment