Wednesday 29 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Explosion Box

I wanted to have a go making an explosion box and using up lots of bits and pieces that I had left over, so the lid is a mismash of a flower using the retired  build a blossom punch with a crepe paper flower in the middle using the blossom punch and daubing with calypso coral.

I decided to put a post-it note in the centre of the box and then made two layers with a couple of pockets for little messages.

A fun project that makes a good gift for someone.





Imade this one using 9" x 9" scored and 3" as this made a good sized box.  You can obviously make larger or smaller just dividing in 3 to get your score lines correct.

My link is http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ if you would like to buy direct online or just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com.

Sale-A-Bration has now begun so for every spend of £45 you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

Happy stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment