Monday 27 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Valentine

Another card for valentine day.  This time I wanted to create a vintage style card so built up layers beginning with the vintage wheel in sahara sand.  I then used a mask from the hearts a flutter stamp set and using my sponge daubers inked in several tones.  Added a little dazzling diamonds and the result is quite beautiful.


Oh I also used the leaf from the fabulous florets in soft sky.  Realised the camera has not given the depth of colour for the background but trust me it is a lovely technique.

Stampin' Up! products can be purchased online by following the link below or get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

Happy Monday and thanks to everyone for taking the time to view my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment