Monday 9 January 2017

Stampin Up Avant Garden

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and whatever you are doing this Monday may it be joyful and fun.

So sale a Bration is upon us which is for every £45 spend with Stampin Up you can choose a free product from the sale a bration brochure. Stamp set, dsp, embellishments and more. So how do you spend with Stampin Up? Well you have to but through their website link above, and choose a demonstrator to make your purchase with. So grab a pen and write this down Jane Allmark, that me. When you click on the link to Stampin Up you will be taken to their generic page and need to look up a demonstrator to shop. I would love to have your custom. I work hard at creating a blog full of different and sometimes unique ideas which I hope you all enjoy and will encourage you to try the wonderful Stampin Up products.

If you live near the Farnham GU9 area then I run regular classes so you can see and try out Stampin Up for yourself. Just drop me an email for more details allmark.j@sky.com and I'll be happy to add you to the next class and get a copy of the sale a bration and Spring/Summer catalogue to you.

So today's card is using Avant Garden a free stamp set in the sale a bration brochure and I have made a vintage card using crumb cake and Sahara sand ink pads and the sponge daubers to create the background. Using crumb cake for the flower image on a tone on tone and the sentiment from the same set gives a lovely subtle vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment