Saturday 14 January 2017

Stampin Up Beautiful You

I'm just loving the Beautiful You stamp set with the gorgeous line drawing images of three different ladies and a fantastic variety of sentiments. The great thing with this set is that you can add a few extra details to change the look of the image completely.  The original image is quite Parisian and I wanted an extravagant  elegant look with feathered headgear and a couple of accessories.

So I used the mirror technique to create two ladies using an acrylic block to stamp and create the mirror ( see yesterdays post for original technique). I then made the free longer and coloured everything using our lovely watercolour pencils and then hand drew a parasol and handbag on each image.

I sponged round the edge of the card in same tonal colours, rich razzleberry and then dapper denim on the outside to give depth.  The finished card was blinded up with a bit of sparkle using our dazzling details, which being waterbased too just blended some of the highlights and added some sparkle.  I love how this card turned out.

To buy this wonderful stamp set and the watercolour pencils click on the link above and use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. Thanks for watching and there will be another image soon with an Art Deco feel using the same image.


No comments:

Post a Comment