Sunday 22 January 2017

Stampin Up where to get inspiration for crafting

I am ever so lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world where I can walk out of my front door  and be in the middle of the countryside. I have an adorable spaniel cross dog who I spend many hours walking in this beautiful space. So when it comes to inspiration and ideas I take a lot from what is around me.

The colours of the sunrises at the moment are simply stunning and flirty flamingo, peekaboo peach,sweet sugarplum,perfect plum, rose red, rich razzleberry, tangerine tango, calypso coral, wisteria wonder, so saffron, soft sky, in fact the list is limited only to your imagination.  So when I am thinking of backgrounds, putting colour combinations together I always look to nature.

Here are some recent pictures of the lovely sunrises we have been having tonwhtnyour appetite.









No comments:

Post a Comment