Saturday 21 January 2017

Stampin Up Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies

How exciting the stitched framelits are now back in stock after a complete sell out only a few weeks ago. These framelits are 12 dies four squares, circles and ovals all with a fabulous stitched border and they are only £27 for all 12 dies. The order number is 145372  as they are not going to appear in any catalogue until the next annual catalogue. If they sell out as quickly as they did before they won't be around very long so if you want them shop now.

So why all the excitement, well stitched edges gives a card that added wow and you don't have to always matt and layer to get a crisp finished edge to a sentiment.
I was lucky enough to grab my dies right at the beginning and I have been using them lots. I love the way you can mix and match different shapes on one card and they don't look out of place. This example is using Best Birds stamp set and die bundle and the stitched framelits as backdrops to add shape and interest. I was really pleased how a square oval and circle could be used in three different colours on one card and all blend in seamlessly.
The "shop" button at the top of my blog will take you directly to my Stampin Up where you can buy this fabulous set (be quick it sold out in days before)
Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are💜



No comments:

Post a Comment