Tuesday 11 July 2017

Love Today Planner The Journey Continues

Love Today Planner The Journey Continues

Hello and welcome everyone. So today the journey continues with my Love Today Planner.  I cannot emphasise enough how much I am loving the Love Today Planner.  Each day I am looking forward to creating another page.  I am an avid crafter and if I don't craft every day I start to get withdrawal symptoms.  I have boxes and boxes of cards and projects and although I do send, sell and take to craft fairs I still have way too many.  Now with my Love Today Planner I can spend some time every day crafting in the Planner and making a valuable tool to promote everything Stampin Up.

So today my first week spread.  The thought process was to take one stamp set and showcase each stamp and how I would use them.  This then becomes a library resource that I can check back on to see what colours and ideas I used.  It also makes a great tool to show off a stamp set to a customer and create excitement.

So lets look at the first page layout.

If you click on the picture you should be able to see my comments and my thought process.

Firstly I put the name of the set This Little Piggy and where to find it in the annual catalogue.
Its a great set for watercolouring.
Powder Pink ink (in my opinion) is the most realistic colour for the piggies.

As I created each day I wrote the tips that I thought and so now the week is finished it gives a great overview of this great stamp set.

This first week was very much a journaling style.  I stamped and coloured directly onto the planner page, which works pretty well, but is not the best for the watercolouring and blending with the aquapainter, as it doesn't blend as well as our cardstock or watercolour paper.

So pop back again and see how I overcame this on my second week.

Thanks so much for taking this journey with me and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow for the next instalment.

If you haven't got hold of your Love Today Planner then go to my shop button where you can order yours or click the highlighted link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment