Sunday 9 July 2017

Stampin Up Love Today Planner More Ideas

Stampin Up Love Today Planner More Ideas

Hello everyone and welcome to day 3 of ideas with the Love Today Planner to turn it into your craft room office containing as much Stampin Up sample and goodies as your imagination can create.

If you have not seen the progress so far then just look back at the past couple of days blog posts.

So today is starting to add some elements to the inside of the Love Today Planner.

At the beginning of each month there is a page (pictured above) which just lends itself to be decorated with Stampin Up samples.  So this first page for July I have chosen some of the favourites. The pink square is perfect for This Little Piggy. The Adirondack chair in Fresh Fig our new In Colour on the Pool Party square and then of course using Pool Party ink and the sentiment from Colourful Seasons 'May all your tomorrows be as happy as today'.  The lemon/lime square had two hearts from the Ribbon of Courage and the sentiment from Colourful Seasons.

So on one page I have shown examples of new products and colours from the Annual Catalogue.  Everyone likes to see a product in the flesh so to speak, and I think every time I use a stamp set to make a card or project I will take my Love Today Planner out and do the same card or project in it.  This will save me time as I will  already be using those sets.

I am really pleased how my Love Today Planner is taking shape.  It has only been a couple of days and I know there is a lot that I want to achieve, but the journey is great fun and anything to do with crafting and Stampin Up is a pleasure to do.  At the end I will have a Planner which I can take with me everywhere and will be a great tool and talking point for any potential customer.

Thanks for dropping by. Come back soon and see how I am progressing.


If you haven't got your Love Today Planner then pop across to my shop or click on the highlighted link above and order yours today.

Need a great gift for a friend or family? the Love Today Planner is just perfect and with all those students starting college and university in September it would make a great start to their year.



No comments:

Post a Comment