Thursday 13 July 2017

Stampin Up This Little Piggy Birthday Card

Stampin Up This Little Piggy Birthday Card

Hello everyone and welcome.  Today is a very special day for me as it is my grandson's 8th birthday.  I am very blessed to have 6 grandchildren and they bring me joy every day.

So the card today is This Little Piggy in blue for a boy.

is absolutely brilliant.  Use one of our lovely masks, I used the brick pattern, add a couple of drops of reinker  I used dapper denim and emerald envy and you have a lovely textured background.  I fussy cut the piggy and then took a combination of the sentiments plus a Happy Birthday from the Best Birds and added a number 8.  

I know that he will love it and will laugh at his Nanny saying "This Little Piggy say Happy Birthday Hogs and Kisses"

This Little Piggy is such a lovely stamp set and who doesn't love a smiling little piggy.

If you haven't already please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel (Jane Allmark) as I post regular cards, techniques and ideas.

This is the gorgeous This Little Piggy stamp set
If you haven't got hold of yours then pop over to my shop or click the highlighted link above and grab yourself this delightful set.



No comments:

Post a Comment