Tuesday 18 July 2017

Stampin Up Sheltering Tree and Sheet Music

Stampin Up Sheltering Tree and Sheet Music.

Hello everyone and welcome to amethystarcrafting.  Today is the second posting of The Joy of Sets Challenge Blog #002 The Letter 'S' and for those of you that followed the first challenge you will know that I am one of the Design Team.

So for this challenge I chose two stamp sets Sheltering Tree and Sheet Music.  One of my favourite techniques is the torn paper mask and stamped the Sheet Music in archival black ink and then sponged with Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Real Red.  I used Berry Burst cardstock to die cut some little hearts using the die from the Jar of Love set.

For those that haven't tried the Torn Paper technique here is a video tutorial which will give you a step by step guide to achieve this background.

It really is a great technique for any background as you can choose whatever colour tones you like.

Here is a list of supplies, just go to my shop button or click the highlighted links purchase.

Sheltering Tree stamp set

Sheet Music

Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regular techniques and ideas for you to all enjoy and use.

If you are in the Farnham GU9 area then I run technique classes, just drop me a line for more details.

Thank you for dropping by and look forward to seeing you all again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment