Friday 29 June 2018

How to Create a 3D fairy using Fairy Celebration from Stampin Up

How to make a 3D fairy project using Stampin Up Celebration

I love everything to do with fairies and all types of fantasy cards and it doesn't matter what age you are fairies are always magical.

FAIRY CELEBRATIONS and DANDELION WISHES are the stamp sets used for this project.

Watch the video to see how to create a lovely 3D fairy.








Make a whole bunch at the same time and then fussy cut them out whilst watching tv or relaxing in the evening then they are ready for your projects.

Here are a few close ups of the fairy with my porcelain fairy.

Use whatever medium you wish to colour the fairies,

I used Stampin Blends choose from there are 69 combinations to choose from and they are all twin tipped alcohol markers. Have a look HERE

Please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel and blog as I post regularly with lots of tips and ideas to give you inspiration for your crafting.

A big THANK YOU to every who has subscribed and for the lovely comments I have been receiving. I appreciate each and every one and am heartened that my tutorials and demonstrations are being received so well.

Happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment