Wednesday 6 June 2018

Stampin Up Sweet Storybook

Feeling really excited as my order from the new annual catalogue arrived today.

SWEET STORYBOOK is the most delightful bundle of stamp set and framelits and this is the first project I made.


I absolutely adore the leaves which I stamped in Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron. The little flowers and heart on the sentiment used Calypso Coral and the little mice in Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand.

This is the bundle and shows you all the different pieces.

As you can see the leaves die cuts two and stamps two at the same time but die cut separately so you can use them in different ways on a project (as I did in the card above.

This peep through card is the example in the catalogue and shows how all the elements come together for this lovely card.



As you can see on my card I have given the card a country nature feel, by taking four of the leaves and putting the mice separately tucked into the foliage.  The sentiment and rectangular die give a more grown up feel with "for my little squeakheart".

Subscribe to my blog as I will be showing more projects over the coming days and will get a video up with this great set by Friday (if you haven't already subscribe to my YouTube channel as I have 53 videos with some fun ideas and techniques.

Havent got a new catalogue yet? let me know and I will send one out to you FREE of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment