Sunday 17 June 2018

Stampin Up Beautiful Blues using Dandelion Wishes and the Stamparatus

The STAMPARATUS the best positioning tool on the market is perfect for this project using the hinge step stamping technique.


This background could be used for many different silhouette stamps and I chose to use the lovely new DANDELION WISHES

I have used this background stamp taken from the SHELTERING TREE
which is just perfect to add colour and with the hinge step stamping using the Stamparatus it is so easy to do.

Check out the video for step by step instructions.




So this is part 1, check back for part 2 where I use some lovely subtle colours to create a beautiful background which makes the dandelions really pop.

Don't want to miss anything then subscribe to my YouTube channel and blog. I post regularly and now have 57 videos to give you inspiration and ideas using Stampin Up products.
Thank you every who has subscribed to my YouTube channel and is making it so popular. All your comments are truly appreciated.






No comments:

Post a Comment