Friday 8 June 2018

Stampin Up Sweet Storybook and the Stamparatus.

The STAMPARATUS is in my opinion the best positioning tool on the market and I use it all the time.  Always get a perfect stamped image every time is one of the great benefits.

Today's project is the video for the lovely card I posted the other day using the SWEET STORYBOOK











The foliage leaves are just perfect to frame any card whether it be flowers or just a large sentiment and of course the little mice make a perfect nature card.

This is one of the things I love about Stampin Up products they can be used to make so many different cards and projects.  Stampin Up quality is extremely high and each set has been carefully designed to ensure it can be used in many different ways making every piece great value for money.

Have a look at the SHOP NOW button and browse through what Stampin Up has to offer. You won't be disappointed as there is something for every crafter out there.

Please if you have not already subscribe to this blog and my YouTube channel.  I post regularly and my have 54 videos to give you tips, ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment