Tuesday 12 June 2018

Stampin Up Dandelion Wishes, Brusho and Stamparatus. How to make 4 quick cards

THE STAMPARATUS is in my opinion the best positioning tool on the market. Two removable plates and hinge step stamping. It really is the easiest and simplest positioning tool to make your stamping projects perfect every time.








These 4 cards were made simply using the brusho crystals to create a simple background and then stamped using the Stamparatus to make multiple card making easy.

DANDELION WISHES make a great silhouette stamp and stamps over a coloured background easily.  This stamp set is only £19and comes in red rubber, a real bargain.

Heres a video to show you how I created these four cards in minutes.  Please look at subscribing to my channel and blog as I post regularly with lots of different ideas for your projects using the latest Stampin Up products.




Thanks to everyone who has already subscribed and for all your lovely comments they are truly appreciated and warm my heart and give me inspiration to produce more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment