Saturday 9 June 2018

Stampin Up Sweet Storybook and the Stamparatus, toadstool and mouse.

The Stampin Up STAMPARATUS is the perfect positioning tool and I must admit I use it most of the time as it saves me time in my stamping and I love how I can get all my stamp aligned at the same time just by rotating the plates, and the hinge step makes making duplicates so easy.  Want to know what I mean? then just watch the video below.




SWEET STORYBOOK I just adore.  I have always loved anything to do with nature so a stamp set with leafy foliage, toadstool and mice are right up my street.

I'd like to give a big thank you to my subscribers on my YouTube channel for their lovely comments and this video is for everyone who wanted a toadstool to be used.  If you haven't already subscribed to my channel then please do so you don't miss any of my videos.  I have 54 already there and try a post a couple of time a week and will always try and come up with ideas and styles you might not have seen anywhere else.

If you missed yesterdays video then here it is again

and here is the finished card from this project

Happy stamping and enjoy your day. I am grateful to each and every one of you for your support of my videos and blog. Thank you x


No comments:

Post a Comment