Sunday 9 December 2012

Butterfly birthday card

Well today I thought I would have some fun with embellishments.  As I have only just become a Stampin' Up demonstrator there are sooo many lovely things I would like to buy but as usual I have millionaires tastes with shirt button budget.  So with shirt buttons in mind I thought I would embellish a card with a shirt button.  I used some of Stampin' Up lovely ribbon to tie a bow threw the button & then put it in the centre of a butterfly punched using their punch from a scrap of designer series paper.  The range of designer series paper is huge & cleverly is designed in the colours of the card stock & ink pads so you can co-ordinate things perfectly.  It is a very simple design but with the embellishment of the buterfly turns it into a really pretty card.


Please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com as I would be happy to send you Stampin' Up current catalogue so you can start your own adventure with these great products.

Thanks for looking :))

No comments:

Post a Comment