Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year

Well I have been a bit quiet here as have been enjoying the festivities with my family and friends & taking a well deserved rest.  There is something quite refreshing in sometimes just sitting doing nothing but eating, drinking & generally vegging out.

However there is only so much vegging you can do so I am now back to my crafting and can't wait to show you some of the beautiful things that I have made.  Ooo and very exciting I was made a beautiful native american double flute for my Yule gift by my exceptionally talented boyfriend and it has the most beautifully hand carved hare totem as the sound piece. 

So I have to get the camera out and start snapping so I can put lots of posts up for the New Year.

In the meantime I would like to thank everyone who has been watching my blog and hope that it will be as entertaining in the New Year.

Wishing everyone peace and love for 2013 and don't forget if you need to contact me regarding anything to do with Stampin' Up! and their products, need to order a catalogue? or just want some information then please email me allmark.j@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment