Tuesday 23 July 2013

Busy, busy.

Well I have had a couple of really busy weeks, with lots of birthday parties and bbq's and a fantastic trip to Bug Jam 27 ( a vw event at santapod raceway in Northamptonshire)

The weather has been tropical with temperatures into the 90's so my garden and allotment has needed watering twice daily.  So with all this going on I have been a bit slack with my blog, but I am back on it so back to some fun cards.

One of my dear friends had his birthday and as a musician I thought I would attempt a guitar card.


So with several punches some tiny brads and some twine a sort of guitar was made.  The musical notes are done with the wheel.  He absolutely loved it and although not quite anatomically correct it was fun.

Stampin' Up! has so many great punches and co-ordinating colours so if you want to have a go at creating something different just email me allmark.j@sky.com and I would be happy to place your order.

Happy crafting:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment