Friday 9 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree

There is something really lovely about summer.  The long days and this year plenty of sunshine.  I am a real outdoor person and take every opportunity to spend time either in my garden, down at the allotment or up in Farnham Park.  My allotment is now reaping the fruits of my hard work and I have been eating heartily from all the lovely produce I am growing.  The big oak tree in Farnham Park is looking majestic as always and sitting under the huge branches looking up through the mass of leaves into the blue sky with the sun dappling through makes me happy to be alive.

So here is a pick of some of my produce from the allotment, courgettes, two types of beans and some lettuce.




And my card is from the Lovely As a Tree stamp set and is the mighty oak in all it's glory.


I did some sponging for the grass, sky and sun using some of the lovely stampin' up! ink pads and then water coloured the oak tree.  This at the moment is just a card front until I have chosen a co-ordinating cardstock to mount it on.

For all your stampin' up! needs just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment