Saturday 17 August 2013

Stampin' Up! The Open Sea

 I don't use designer series paper often enough.  So this card has a piece as the background and then little strips to co-ordinate.  The stamp set I used is The Open Sea and I mounted it on a piece of crumb cake cardstock.

The galleon ship is a great image and I used a little wash of pool party to enhance the waves.  Sometimes it is difficult to think of cards suitable for the men or someone who doesn't like a too fancy card and this stamp set is perfect.

Stampin' Up! offer such a wide range of products to suit all tastes and styles.  If you are looking to increase your stash or are new to crafting I would love to hear from you.  Stampin' Up! products are not available to buy in the shops but only through a demonstrator like myself.  Just dropme a line allmark.j@sky.com and I would be happy to discuss your needs and whizz a catalogue off to you.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment