Thursday 18 February 2016

Stampin Up Sheltering Tree background

The Sheltering Tree stamp set is beautiful and so versatile. I love using the sweep stamp as a background and it is easy to achieve a gorgeous colour tone using this great stamp.  I started by using the darkest colour first and then stamping upwards ending with the Sahara sand stamp. I then stamped a silhouette image in black from Stampin Up mounted it on black and then put it at an angle with a dsp background in crumb cake.

I love the effect of this card with the bold colours and black silhouette over the top. Look at all the stamps you have and see where you can create backgrounds and different effects maximising the use from each and every stamp in a set.

All products used are from the current range of Stampin Up ranges are available from the Stampin Up website please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment