Saturday 2 April 2016

Stampin Up Botanical Blooms most popular

Morning everyone on this bright and sunny morning.

When you love what you do it rubs off and my favourite stamp set bundle is Botanical Blooms as I just love all the gorgeous flowers you can make and they are gorgeous for all sorts of projects. A bundle is a great way to buy as you get 15% off and get the stamp set, coordinating die and a pack of coordinating designer series paper.

I have been showcasing this set on the blog, Twitter and Facebook and my workshops and classes and it has proved my best seller, as a lot of you like me have bought this fab bundle.
140757 stamp set containing 17 stamps £15
140583 designer series paper £10 for 12 sheets of double sided 12"x12"
140625 framelits containing 14 dies for £30
Bundle of all three 140819 save 15% is £46.75

Click on the catalogue link at the top of the page use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice to order.
Gorgeous example of recent card I made using the stamp set and dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment