Thursday 28 April 2016

Stampin Up Retirement List

Just wanted to let you all know that the retirement list is up on th Stampin Up website (see link above) this is a fab opportunity to grab yourself some exclusive products which are for now retiring. Once they are gone they are gone, so have a look and see what is left.

The retirement list makes way for our fabulous new catalogue which launches on 1st June 2016. It is crammed with new and exciting products and I can't wait to showcase it for you.

If you are one of my regular customers I will be giving a free catalogue (priced at £4.95) however if anyone else would like one I am happy to post one out for £4.95 or if you live in the Farnham GU9 area then you can pick one up from me.

Exciting time of the year so pop over to the Stampin Up website, link above, and when ordering just use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Thank you everyone for your custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment