Wednesday 12 July 2017

Stampin Up Love Today Planner A Great Working Tool

Stampin Up Love Today Planner A Great Working Tool

Hello and welcome everyone. Today is the last day (for now) of my Love Today Planner set up and ideas and tips for creating a working tool to carry with you in a car or bag and show off everything that Stampin Up has to offer.

This week's spread showcases the Crafting Forever Stamp set and this time I stamped everything onto cardstock first and then stuck to the page.  This works far better than stamping directly onto the page if you are showing water colour techniques.

I used the lovely Sheet Music background stamp with a torn vintage look and then masked the pens an water coloured.

Our Angel Policy stamp is included in this stamp set and is worth making customers aware.  A great set to promote if customers are looking to sell their cards and projects.

A view of both pages together.  So this gives a great view of how to showcase a stamp set Crafting Forever and allow customers to see how they can use this set and for any demonstrators to plan a class easily with some ideas.

I hope you've enjoyed this week of the Love Today Planner.  Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regularly and try and show up to date project ideas and tips for all you crafters out there.

If you live in and around the Farnham Surrey area in the UK then please get I touch as I hold regular classes and I'd love you to join my team.  If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator then again drop me a line and I'd love to have a chat with you.

Thank you for dropping by and look forward to seeing you all soon and remember Crafting Forever Housework Whenever.


To buy your Love Today Planner just click on my shop button or click on the highlighted link above.





No comments:

Post a Comment