Friday 7 July 2017

Stampin Up Love Today Planner Ideas and Tips

Stampin Up Love Today Planner Ideas and Tips

I have just received the  Stampin Up Love Today Planner and I must admit I am very impressed.

The Stampin Up Love Today Planner includes a 2 ring binder with gold metal corners for protection against knocks.  12 x month divider pages with month per view and weekly insert pages (4 pages per month) 6 sheets of sticker (3 gold and 3 printed) and four photo protector pages which hold 6 photos in each page.

Know this is a great planner for everyone.  With the schools and colleges and Universities starting in September it would make a lovely planner created how you would like.  What about a great gift for a birthday, anniversary or just a thank you to a good friend. Most importantly it is a great planner for the crafter and demonstrators.

So as a demonstrator I thought I would share with you what I am going to do with mine. I love talking about Stampin Up and everything that they have to offer at every opportunity. I always carry a few catalogues in my car, have some business cards in my purse but wish I could carry my whole craft room with me as people like to see products in the flesh.  So this is where my Love Today Planner is going to come in handy as I am going to create my craft room inside my planner.  How you ask? Well........ let me start with the photo protector pages.  The New In Colours 2017/19 are five lovely colours, so I cut out 2" squares of the cardstock and put them inside the pockets and on the sixth pocket I stamped each colour with the name alongside.

Now the idea is to all our colours in 2" squares as I can get 12 per protector sheet as I can do them back to back.  So I will be able to carry all my cardstock as samples with ink pad samples with me all the time.

This is my first idea and if you would like to join me on this journey for more ideas and how I put all my stamp sets and dies into my planner then subscribe to my blog and I will share with you as I progress.

If you haven't got the Love Today Planner yet then just pop over to my shop to order or clickthe highlighted link below.



I look forward to seeing you all soon. Thank you for stopping by and if you haven't been across to my YouTube channel then please look at subscribing as I post regular techniques and fun ideas for you to enjoy.Jane Allmark YouTube Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment