Saturday 25 August 2018

Christmas penguins using Stampin Up Making Every Day Bright

On the 5th September the new Autumn Winter catalogue launches.  If you haven' got a copy yet then please let me know and I will send one out in the post for you.

Here is a sneak peek of the gorgeous penguins in the Making Every Day Bright.

Who doesn't love a penguin with his little winter hat on? 

Here is a video showing you exactly how I made this lovely card using some Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint for some pretty accents of gold.





Thanks for stopping by and look forward to seeing you again soon. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and blog so you don't miss any projects as I post regularly and always use the most up to date Stampin Up products giving you ideas for your own cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment