Thursday 30 August 2018

Stampin Up Peaceful Noel wreath using Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint to stamp

Well September 5th is only a few days away and the launch of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue.  If you haven't received yours yet and would like a copy then just let me know and I will pop one in the post for you free of charge.

So we have some gorgeous new bottle of Shimmer Paint and the Vegas Gold is amazing.  I have shown you how to sponge round the outside of a card to give a border of gold, but did you know that you can stamp with them too.?

As Christmas is a good few months away I am showing you how to create beautiful cards using the Christmas stamp sets like Peaceful Noel. So this is using the little twig stamp to create a wreath with a sentiment from Dandelion Wishes perfect for an anniversary or wedding.

Heres the video to show you exactly what I did.





Subscribe now to both my blog and YouTube then you won't miss anything and will be able to shop for all the new goodies on 5th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment