Monday 11 February 2019

Stampin Up Tea Together easy blends colouring with drop shadow technique

TEA TOGETHER AND TIME FOR TEA BUNDLE is such a versatile stamp set and coordinating dies. This is an easy drop shadow technique to use with the flowers from this set.

The dies make cutting out the flowers and leaves a breeze. I used Rich Razzleberry light and dark blends for the colouring.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how to make this card and the drop shadow technique.


If you like my video tutorials then please give them a thumbs up and if you haven't already subscribed then please do, so you don't miss any.  I post three times a week and have 160+ tutorials for you to choose from.  Grab a cup of coffee and have a browse I am sure there is something for most crafters.

A big thank you to all my subscribers and the lovely comments you leave for me.  I do appreciate it and reply to each and every one.  Crafting puts a smile on my face and I'm glad I am able to share this passion with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment