Saturday 23 February 2019

Stampin Up Let It Ride Galloping Horse using the Stamparatus.

I am always very humbled when a card technique is so well received and the LET IT RIDE galloping horse using the STAMPARATUS and the hinge step technique which I posted on my YouTube channel has done just that.

In just a few hours it has already had over 500 views on YouTube  and where I have posted on other social media it has received many hundreds of comments.  So it is now here on my blog for you all to enjoy, save and case as you wish.


This dramatic looking horse galloping away with the sentiment "Live as if someone left the gate open" is easy to achieve with the Stamparatus and it's unique hinge step technique and a simple mask.

Want to know how? then here is a step by step video tutorial so please have a go, join my channel, and create this easy yet dramatic card.



1 comment:

  1. Love it. I was wondering how this was done. Thank you for this demonstration.

    ReplyDelete