Wednesday 4 September 2019

Artist Trading Coins Swap challenge - Thank You - and New Swap Theme

A big thank you to everyone who took part in the August Artist Trading Coins swap challenge "Anything Goes"

There were six entries from Rebecca, Betty, Fiona, Becky, Sue and Sylvia.
4 entries were from the USA
1 entry from Canada
1 entry from the UK

and a total of 27 coins were sent to me and I sent 27 coins in return to you all.

I hope you have now received my coins (apart from Sylvia who I didn't receive hers until 1st September so mine will still be in transit)

If you could leave me a comment here to say your received them then that would be fantastic.

So going forward, I all know that you really enjoyed this swap as did I, but I need to find a more cost effective way for me.  If this swap escalates and we have more entries then I am faced with a mammoth task of making and posting to you all, which although I would love to do so is going to be very costly and time consuming.

So my thoughts are :-

1. We swap with other swappers from the same country so UK with UK, USA with USA and Canada with Canada? (internal postage will be cheaper and I can collate who swaps with who?)

2. You send me all your swaps for the month and I will make a draw and one lucky winner will receive all the swaps for that month? ( so I have just one postal cost per month?)

I am putting this out to you all so I can here your thoughts so we can continue this swap challenge in a way that will work for us all.  So please leave your comments below as there are probably some other ideas that I haven't thought of?

I will delay the start of this challenge for a week until the 11th September to give you all time to comment so the next swap challenge will run until the end of October 2019.

Thank you all again for taking part and I hope that going forward we can find a way of making this work for all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment