Thursday 26 September 2019

Create your own fun backgrounds with Stampin Up Basic Pattern Decorative Masks

I love making backgrounds for my cards and the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks are great fun to use and so versatile. With 4 masks to choose from and at only £5.50 they are to good to miss.

Basic Pattern Decorative Masks

The first card I did in a rainbow and then added the fantastic Pine Tree Punchfor the trees punched out of the Brights dsp.

Here is a requested video from one of my lovely subscribers showing you how to create the backgrounds above with the Basic Pattern Decorative masks.

If you haven't check it out yet my new Stampin Up website it is where you can shop, see the latest products, special offers and much more. Have a look HERE

The website address is https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/




No comments:

Post a Comment