Friday 20 December 2019

Stampin' Up! 2020 Mini Catalogue Review of some of the products available 3rd Jan.

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator when a new catalogue arrives it is always a very exciting time. The new mini catalogue is available to customers on 3rd Jan 2020 and if you havn't got a copy yet then just drop me a note and I will send one out in the post free of charge together with the Saleabration brochure full of free products to earn with a qualifying order. You can buy products from me if you are in the UK, Netherlands, Austria or France.

As a demonstrator I get to order from this catalogue early so I can get a head start in using the products, giving you my honest reviews and ideas with lots of inspiration, so by the 3rd January you have a good idea what will work for you and your favourites before you buy.

My Stampin' Up! website has the latest products, special offers and is where you can shop.  The website is https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/ and here is the link

So to start off this exciting preview I have made a video showing you the products I chose in my pre-order and give you a taste of what is to come.  My viewers and subscribers already know that for each stamp set, die set and collection I will make several step by step video tutorials to get the most out of everything I have bought.  If you haven't subscribed yet then please do so you don't miss anything.

So grab a cuppa of your choice and watch the video to give you  a flavour of what's to come.

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment