Thursday 26 December 2019

Stampin' Up! New Peaceful Poppies Suite Jan 03rd 2020

Stampin 'Up! Peaceful Poppies Suite is a complete collection of stamps, dies, papers and elements which gives you everything to create beautiful cards and projects.

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, however you celebrate I hope it has brought love and joy and togetherness with family and friends.  I had a lovely few days with the family sharing memories, good food, and the delight of the grandchildren.

With the 3rd Jan fast approaching I thought I would share the Peaceful Poppies suite with you.  If you are in the UK, France, Germany or the Netherlands and would like a copy of the new mini catalogue together with the Saleabration brochure, then just drop me an email at   allmark.j@sky.com   and I will pop one in the post.

I started this suite using  a few of the stamps and dies from this collection.  Use the link to my online shop to buy any of these products come Jan 03

https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/  click link here

As always I like to show you a step by step video tutorial, so you can see how I made these cards and give you the choice to see which of these stamp sets and dies appeals to you the most.

I would like to thank all of the over 3,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel for your support and lovely comments throughout the last year and to my blog followers the same. 2019 has been a wonderful crafty year and I have lots more for you all in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment