Tuesday 6 July 2021

Creating cards using subtle colours instead of black

 Morning everyone. How often do we use black ink to stamp with? Yes I’m guilty, I always stamp sentiments in black and images and then use other inks to colour or two step stamp.

Well when using subtle colours like Blushing Bride which is a soft pink then use a softer colour like Smoky Slate


This card uses the new Colours and Contours bundle - save 10% when you buy a bundle. Buy in my online shop now - https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/ I used Smoky Slate ink to stamp the flowers, did a stamp off, second generation for the flower fill in stamp to give a softer look & added a touch of green marker for the leaves.


Video tutorial on my YouTube channel. Please subscribe to my channel as I have nearly 600 videos to give you ideas and inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment