Thursday 8 July 2021

Saleabration Counting Sheep & Sheep dies - how popular are these going to be!

 Saleabration in August and September? Yes it’s true. A second chance this year to get free products for qualifying orders of £45 for level 1 and £90 for level 2. Saleabration runs from 3rd August till 30th September. This runs during the launch of the new Mini Catalogue full of lovely Christmas products which runs from 3rd August till end of December 2021.

All my customers who have made a purchase in the past 6 months get their catalogues automatically. If you’ve only just found me and love crafts then just drop me a comment and I’ll see what I can do.

So onto Counting Sheep and the Sheep dies


The Sheep dies cut out the sheep image, fence which I did in Soft Suede, grass inPear Pizazz and sun in Daffodil Delight. Buy the cardstock and inks now in my online shop - https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/

There is a video tutorial on my YouTube channel, so you can see more of these new products and how I made this card 



No comments:

Post a Comment