Thursday 16 June 2016

Stampin Up Baby Bear

I have just received delivery of some rather lovely stamp sets from the new annual catalogue and have been playing with the baby bear set.

Now if you are like me I normally avoid triple step stamps as they can be difficult to line up and never look as good as in the catalogue. Well this time I have been surprised.  As this set is photopolymer it is easy to see through and with the curve of the bottom of the bear it lines up really easily. Eureka!

So I used Sahara sand, crumb cake and soft suede as the three tones and the gorgeous sweet sugarplum for the bow tie, sentiment and background dsp ( although I cheated and used the envelope paper which works really well.

I think it is gorgeous.  The sentiments work for new baby, wedding and just a general card with this love you Beary  much. If you want this stamp set or any others click on the link above and when ordering use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.  I am no computer whizz so ther aren't fancy links etc but by clicking on the catalogue it does take you to the Stampin up website and then I hope you will use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator. Thanks a lot and check back for more ideas from the new catalogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment