Wednesday 22 June 2016

Stampin Up Fairy Celebration

How exciting Stampin Up have given us a fairy stamp set. It is a gorgeous set which reminds me of the illustrations of the flower fairies in the children's book I had when I was a child.

Lots of options with this set and the sentiments are adorable. 
Sweet sugarplum one of the new in colours is my favourite so I teamed it with wisteria wonder and used the blender pens to colour the image and then mounted on those colours. Had to use a bit of sparkle and the card was complete.

If you love fairies too then click on the link above and you will be magically whisked to the Stampin Up website where you can browse the catalogue and if you do order please think of me and use Jane Allmark as you demonstrator of choice.

Thanks and have a magical day 

No comments:

Post a Comment