Monday 20 June 2016

Stampin Up In this World

The new Stampin up catalogue is now in full swing and I have chosen some lovely stamp sets to use and showcase.

This stamp set In this World is a gorgeous set with quite and antique architectural style.  It would be great for a male card, someone who is into woodwork in any way or just a modern style of card.

This one I mounted on black and cut the sentiment is strips to use across the card. I coloured the door in several shades of brown and used two tones of red/pinks for the butterfly and chair. Stampin up markers are fab for this.

This second card is a step up as I used crumb cake cardstock and inked tone on tone in crumb cake round the edges and on the sentiment. I fussy cut the door and the chair in whisper White cardstock, coloured and then stuck to the crumb cake. This gives more of a vintage feel and without the butterfly makes a lovely masculine card.

All the supplies used are from Stampin Up and if you click on the link above it takes you to their website where you can order.  Please if you do use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment