Thursday 30 June 2016

Stampin Up In This World behind the door

As you know from watching my blog these past couple of days I have been playing with this fab set In This World. Today I have done a card using the door and carefully cutting round three sides to open it (I used a craft knife) and then putting the chair behind the door with the sentiment.

Really pleased with this idea and again have not seen this elsewhere so if you CASE please credit me Jane Allmark.

I used Sahara sand, soft suede, and primrose petals inks and watercoloured the images using the aqua painter and ink.

Shop at the link above for all your Stampin Up needs as there are lots of lovely papercraft goodies in the annual catalogue. When checking your order out please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. I'm not one of the big boys so every single order matters to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment