Tuesday 14 February 2017

A splash of vibrancy

Well today is Valentine's Day which is a very special day for me as it is my grandsons 4th birthday so if you remember the froggy superhero card (have a look back on my blog if you missed it) that has been th chosen card with a big fat 4 on it.

So today's project was inspired by Andrea Walford who made an inspirational card using some bright and bold colours. So I thought I would have a go with flirty flamingo, peekaboo peach and crushed curry diagonally sponged and overstamped with the delicate details a free Saleabration set full of lacy borders. I stamped tone on tone to keep the vibrancy.
 I die cut the butterfly in black and also the sentiment which really makes them pop and mounted on black cardstock too. With s few rhinestones for some bling it makes a really modern vibrant card.

This card was a direct case from Andrea walford but using flirty flamingo, peekaboo peach and crushed curry. Makes me think is warmer days to come and hot summer days.

Whatever you are doing for Valentine's have a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow for more fun tips and techniques using Stampin Up fabulous range of products 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment