Sunday 12 February 2017

Spring Summer Dress

Today's card is a fun take with the t shirt builder framelits. Now of course they are great for creating t shirts and coordinate with the stamp set to personalise the t shirts in lots of fun ways 144724  £40.50 for the bundle of 10 dies and  35 stamps but I thought I would have a go at making a pretty Spring dress. The weather here is bitterly cold and is trying to snow so anything to help spring along is a good idea.

I used a doilie cut in half to create the dress but some dsp would work equally well with a couplemofmfoldsmin to create the flow of the dress.


I've mixed the colours up a bit using Sweet sugarplum and wisteria wonder and then some blooms and bliss dsp which has island Indigo in. So to tie it all together I stamped the sentiment & teamed the banner in the coordinating colours.

See you tomorrow for. Ore ideas and techniques 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment