Friday 3 February 2017

Stampin Up Paisley Petals with bubble technique background

i was looking through my box of cards for a card for s friend and came across this one which reminded me of this fantastic technique. If you look back on my blog to September you will find pictures and a step by step tutorial, but for those that just need a quick recap here is how to do the background technique.

Take a small container (a shot glass is ideal) and put 2 tablespoons of washing up liquid and 2 tablespoons of water then add 8/10 drops of reinker of your choice. Mix the mixture together then take a drinking straw and blow to make bubbles. When the bubbles reach above the top of the container tap a piece of cardstock onto the bubbles so they burst and cause a great background, continue to build up until the desired effect is achieved.

I used Sweet sugarplum for this card and then added the lovely Paisley Petals thinlets to embellish.  All products are available through Stampin Up just click on shop button to go to my shop.

Have a great day and catch me tomorrow for more techniques and ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment