Monday 6 February 2017

Doggy Superhero

Following on from my froggy superhero meet Bella superhero. I love the Everyday Hero stamp set and because the bodies of the superheroes are separate stamps they can easily be popped onto a variety of faces. Bella and friends makes a cute doggy superhero card and as I have a little spaniel cross myself I just couldn't resist. The shop button will take you to all of these lovely products from Stampin Up so do have a browse.

Bella Superhero

Saleabration is here till the end of March so for every £45 spend you get to choose a free product from the Saleabration brochure. Links above.

Thanks for dropping by and check back tomorrow for more craft technique and projects using Stampin Up's fabulous ranges.
My very own Bella my sweet little spaniel cross 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment